Sunday, January 3, 2016

No regrets

I’ve been listening to A&B’s a Thing Called Love on repeat—when I get in a mood and a song is damn good, I play the crap out of it. Obviously it’s about love, but more specifically about the regrets we have had about not grabbing love by the wings and giving it everything you got. Now, mind you, I may not have ever been in love, but I do have regrets. Regrets that have caused immense heartache. Knowing that I can never have another chance at changing those particular moments in my life. It leaves me feeling like there is a void in my heart that I desperately want to fill. It is a part of me that wants to feel elation for something that can never come back and I don’t know if those feeling of inadequacy will ever go away.

So for 2016 I will endeavor to have a no holds barred attitude. I don’t want guilt to riddle me for the rest of my life. I want to be able to say that I did it without having to look back. So A&B concert here I come. I am not going to miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment